Comfort food with a classy touch
Порции 4 persons, Време за подготовка: 0 minutes, Време за сотиране на висока температура: 20 minutes
- 3 spring onions
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 300 g potatoes, in small cubes
- 125 ml crème fraîche
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 750 ml chicken stock
- 250 g assorted mushrooms
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
Как да приготвя
- Cut the spring onions into rings, keeping the white and green parts separate. 'Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a soup pot and sauté the white parts of the spring onions.
- Add the potato, stir-fry for 2 minutes, then add the crème fraîche and thyme. Pour in the stock, bring everything to the boil and let the soup simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the rest of the oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes, then generously season to taste and drizzle with truffle oil.
- Purée the soup with the hand blender and season to taste.
- Serve the soup in deep plates, add the fried mushrooms and sprinkle with cheese and the spring onion greens.
- 20 minutes total preparation time